The Yamaha U3M Piano belongs to the U series. Born in 1970-1980, this was when Yamaha perfected what a modern piano should be. Powerful, vibrant, elegant sound, beautifully designed.
More importantly, the use of high-grade materials combined with technical workmanship helped the Yamaha U3M Piano surpass all competitors in the mid-range segment available on the market at that time.
TECHNOLOGY FEATURES YAMAHA U3M PIANO.
With a 131cm high design, it reproduces detailed sound with sharp details and deep bass. Soundboard resonator with sturdy bridge and exclusive wood, turn any space into a professional concert hall.
The sophistication in each design on the Yamaha U3M piano is the factor that helps the U series pianos achieve rich, full sound and better reverb reproduction with balanced timbre across the entire table. keys.
Resonance Board and Back Frame: Yamaha's signature "H" back frame design reproduces a thick and strong piano tone, while supporting and stabilizing the soundboard. Many improvements in soundboard and bridge construction to increase resonance and sound detail.
Improved Hammers: As with other U-series pianos, the Yamaha U3M piano hammer uses special materials selected for each model to produce superb sound, response, and durability.
In addition, the Yamaha U3M also impresses players with its sophisticated, different and outstanding lines with the great sound of a grand piano. Therefore, the Yamaha U3M offers top-notch music quality, suitable for home use, music classrooms, stages and even professional-class studios.
FEATURES YAMAHA U3M.
More than 6,000 machine parts are meticulously combined to create the historic value of the Yamaha U3M series, let's take a look at the outstanding technologies and materials used on the Yamaha U3M .
- Spruce Soundboard (Smear wood resonance board).
At Yamaha's factory, spruce is selected with a rigorous process and selects only the best wood for production, the solid spruce texture helps amplify sound and reproduce superb reverberation. .
- Full Length Ribs (long Ribs).
Yamaha further strengthens the soundboard by using Ribs that run along the edge of the soundboard, and are glued to the grooved lining (or inner rim of a grand piano), which helps maintain stability and longevity. herd for hundreds of years.
- V-Pro Plate.
Yamaha uses V-Pro (Vacuum Shield Mold Process) to cast the iron frame (plate). The V-Pro Plates are more powerful and eye-catching.
- Metal Action Rails.
Yamaha engineers have developed a unique technology called Extruded Aluminum Alloy Action Rail that has improved Yamaha Action Piano movements over hundreds of years. This technology helps the herd operate stably in a variety of weather conditions.
- Balanced Action (Balanced mechanical apparatus).
Each Yamaha U3M piano key is individually tested and measured for the corrections needed to achieve a uniform "down weight" response. The Action engine plays accurately and uniformly. This balance helps ensure longevity of the touch system and controls through the keyboard
- Uniform Key Travel (uniform key movement).
Yamaha designed all Grand and Upright models with the same key stroke. Regardless of size, all Yamaha models have the same key travel.
Some Preeminent Features On Yamaha U3M.
The V-Pro frame is Vacuum Shield Mold Process (V-Pro).
Trimmed winding shaft with small burrs.
Pinblock exclusively designed by Yamaha.
Solid copper bass strings.
Solid maple bridge.
The horizontal bar of the mechanical movement is made of aluminum alloy.
3 Solid brass pedals with excellent sensitivity.
Specifications of Yamaha U3M.
Height: 131 cm
Depth: 65 cm
White key surface: Acrylic
Black key surface: Phenol
Hammer felt: Tightly pressed with premium fleece | Designed with T-fasteners
Resonance board: Solid soundboard, spruce wood
Action: Balanced, good control on the keyboard | Stability over 100 years
Bass String: Solid copper material
Bridge: Solid maple wood
Cutoff bar: 2
Pedal: 3 - Soft, Muffler, Damper
Wheels: Solid brass
Keyboard: Spruce - Spruce (very high stability and sensitivity)
Paint: Polyester surface (Polyester finishes)
Ribs (ribs): Standard lengths connected to the edges of the soundboard
Softfall: External Option
Frame: V-Pro . Design
Mechanical movement crossbar: Aluminum alloy
Climatic conditions: Suitable for many different climates around the world
To purchase this product. We invite you to do the following:
Method 1: Call to order.
Method 2: Text to order.
Method 3: Order on the Website.
You place an order at the website and fill in all information: Name, Phone number, Address.
Viet Music will contact you and deliver the goods.
Option 4: Buy directly at Viet Music showroom.
Address: 290 3/2 Street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC .
Reasons to Buy at Viet Music
When buying at Viet Music, you are guaranteed:
High Quality & Affordable Price.
- High-quality products. The price is always the best. With many offers.
- Genuine product, long warranty.
- Return within 07 days if there is a manufacturer defect.
- Technical support during use.
Fast Shipping & Convenient Payment.
- Super-speed delivery in Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding areas.
- You can check the goods before paying.
- HCMC area and surrounding areas: Free shipping within 10km radius.
- Nationwide fast delivery. Customers receive goods, check and pay at home.
- Installment 0% interest rate: 03/06/09/12 months.
- Accept all popular forms of payment: Cash, Transfer, Card swipe, E-wallet (Momo, Zalopay, VN Pay...), Payment via link (Vimo, Payoo...). .
Dedicated Consulting & Enthusiastic Service.
- Professional, enthusiastic staff are ready to advise, answer questions to help you choose the best product.
Comes with Accessories & After-sales Policy.
- When buying Guitar, Ukulele: Free guitar case, capo, plucked keys, and tuning fork.
- When buying a digital piano: Free piano chair.
- When buying an acoustic piano: Free piano chair, piano cover, key cover, drying tube, free tuning.
- When buying Amplifier / Pedal effect with Guitar / Electric Drum: Free connection cable.
- When buying drums: Get a pair of awls
- When buying Keyboard 61/76 keys: Free keyboard cover.
- Support to return old products if customers upgrade to other products at Viet Music.