Taylor AD17E American Dream.
The Taylor AD17E is the first Grand Pacific model of a series of Dreadnought-style guitars that play a major role in introducing the series in Taylor's 'American Dream Series'. The model is designed with the back and sides of Ovangkol wood, a deep African wood combined with rosewood tonewood for a wide, warm and brilliant sound range. A solid spruce top top, the Taylor AD17E delivers a blend of sparkling, colorful sound, and V-Class bracing for longer reverberation, and a more even tone. more rhythmic.
The classic tone, with the natural color treatment on the top, and the Urban Sienna color treatment on the sides and sides create the irresistible charm of this model. Minimally furnished but exquisitely handcrafted, the Taylor AD17 features chamfered edges, a 3-ring asterisk in Koa Kawaii and a protective pickguard. The 2mm finish minimizes damping to remove any hindrance for best acoustic resonance.
Grand Pacific silhouette.
Body length: 20" / Body width: 16" / Body depth: 4 5/8"
Modeled on V-Class bracing construction and inspired by classical acoustic guitars, the Grand Pacific is a dreadnought that ushers in a new era of Taylor style and sound.
- Warm, thick and powerful sound in the low frequencies
- Clear bass range without distortion
- The notes blend seamlessly into a harmonious whole
Introduced in 2019, the Grand Pacific marks the beginning of what customers value Taylor's quintessential sound: individual notes resonate distinctly, with plenty of sparkle and clarity.
Sitka Spruce Top.
A standard soundboard for acoustic guitars, Sitka Spruce is the tonewood standard of the modern era. It is used on 85% of the guitars that Taylor manufactures. The wood's combination of strength and elasticity translates into a wide tonal range, providing a clear articulation that allows for powerful plucks or fingerstyle barrel bangs.
Origin: Tropical West Africa
Used on: 400 series
Over a decade ago, Taylor introduced guitarists worldwide and a sustainable tonewood called Ovangkol. It is related to the African Rosewood, which is a great-sounding wood, with many of the tonal characteristics of Rosewood, with a slightly thicker midrange and a not-so-bright end note like Maple. It's less well known than Rosewood, but Ovangkol has become an enthralling hit among guitarists.
What is V-Classic Bracing?
The tie rod is the internal framework that shapes the sound of an acoustic guitar. The V-Classic bracing system is Taylor's groundbreaking design, a new acoustic "engine" that transforms the way an acoustic guitar head vibrates to dramatically improve the sound. Developed and designed by master Andy Powers, it marks a bold departure from the traditional X-brace system, which produces louder, longer sustained and more in tune notes.
V-Classic tie rods control upper side flexibility for a more orderly swaying movement on both sides. Controlled bending motion produces louder sound.
The V-Class bracing system maintains longitudinal stiffness between the strings, in the direction of the strings. That stiffness keeps the strings moving, producing notes that reverberate longer before they die
The V-Class brace helps the head to be more in tune with the vibrating strings. This removes most of the noise from some fluctuating notes and off-tone sounds. As a result, the notes and chords played anywhere on the neck are consistent and in harmony.
ES2 triple-sensor electronics deliver plug-in sophisticated sound, without the annoying squeaks common in coverless systems
Taylor Guitar AD17E Specifications:
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Round Shoulder Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Blacktop
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Ovangkol
- Body Bracing: V-Class
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Eucalyptus
- Fingerboard Inlay: Italian Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Material: Eucalyptus
- Nut/Saddle Material: Black Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Strings: D'Addario, .0123-.056
- Case Included: Softshell Case
- Electronics: ES2
To purchase this product. We invite you to do the following:
Method 1: Call to order.
Method 2: Text to order.
Method 3: Order on the Website.
You place an order at the website and fill in all information: Name, Phone number, Address.
Viet Music will contact you and deliver the goods.
Option 4: Buy directly at Viet Music showroom.
Address: 290 3/2 Street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC .
Reasons to Buy at Viet Music
When buying at Viet Music, you are guaranteed:
High Quality & Affordable Price.
- High-quality products. The price is always the best. With many offers.
- Genuine product, long warranty.
- Return within 07 days if there is a manufacturer defect.
- Technical support during use.
Fast Shipping & Convenient Payment.
- Super-speed delivery in Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding areas.
- You can check the goods before paying.
- HCMC area and surrounding areas: Free shipping within 10km radius.
- Nationwide fast delivery. Customers receive goods, check and pay at home.
- Installment 0% interest rate: 03/06/09/12 months.
- Accept all popular forms of payment: Cash, Transfer, Card swipe, E-wallet (Momo, Zalopay, VN Pay...), Payment via link (Vimo, Payoo...). .
Dedicated Consulting & Enthusiastic Service.
- Professional, enthusiastic staff are ready to advise, answer questions to help you choose the best product.
Comes with Accessories & After-sales Policy.
- When buying Guitar, Ukulele: Free guitar case, capo, plucked keys, and tuning fork.
- When buying a digital piano: Free piano chair.
- When buying an acoustic piano: Free piano chair, piano cover, key cover, drying tube, free tuning.
- When buying Amplifier / Pedal effect with Guitar / Electric Drum: Free connection cable.
- When buying drums: Get a pair of awls
- When buying Keyboard 61/76 keys: Free keyboard cover.
- Support to return old products if customers upgrade to other products at Viet Music.